1. Mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC is acting as agent of the seller in an online auction and is not responsible for acts omissions or representation of the seller or any of the seller's principals, officers, directors, employees or other agents.
2. Online auctions shall close on the date and time identified on the specific auction site. "Extended Bidding Terms" usually apply to all active items and will remain open until no bids have been received for the extended time listed in each auctions specific terms following the close of the online auction. Mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC reserves the right to modify Exact Start Time of Beginning of Auction Closing at its discretion on days or evenings with multiple auctions closing.
3. Online auctions are computerized events. Although extremely rare, technical issues may arise. Therefore, McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC (www.mc-bid.com), at its discretion and for any reason, may halt, suspend, close, or reopen any auction or item offered through our online services deemed necessary if circumstances warrant such action. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC, www.mc-bid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction event. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid(s) 24 hours before the auction closing.
4. By placing a bid on an item, the bidder represents, warrants and undertakes that it has the authority and capacity to enter such bid and close the transaction and that any bid that it makes constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the item in question for the full amount of the bid, plus the buyer's premium and any applicable taxes. A legally binding contract between a bidder, on the one hand, and mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC and seller, on the other hand, is formed when a bidder makes the highest bid and the online auction is closed. All sales are final; a bidder may not cancel a bid after the auction closes. When the auction closes, the highest bidder (referred to herein as "Buyer") shall pay for the item purchased by the date and time identified for removal on the specific auction site. If mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC determines that the highest bid was not a bona fide bid, the item will not automatically go to the second highest bidder. If Buyer does not pay for and remove an item within the applicable removal period, mc-bid.com may resell the item without notice. If an item is resold for an amount less than the original, highest successful bid, Buyer is obligated to pay the difference. If full payment is not made by the end of the applicable removal period, Buyer's bidding privileges as to any other mc-bid.com auctions may be suspended. Buyer's bidding privileges might not be reinstated until mc-bid.com invoice has been paid in full, regardless of whether an item has been resold.
5. Title to items passes to Buyer when full payment for all items has been received and all items have been removed from mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneer’s warehouse or other removal location. Upon removal of an item from mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneer’s warehouse or other removal location by Buyer or Buyer's agent, or by mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneer’s at Buyer's direction, risk of loss shall pass to Buyer.
6. Except for sales of Real Estate properties and some Non-profit organization fundraisers, Buyer shall pay to mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC a buyer's premium of 13%. For example, if the successful bid is $100.00, Buyer will be invoiced for $113.00. The buyer's premium is not negotiable and is payable by all Buyers. There may be a discount being offered if a buyer elects to pay with cash or check. Premiums other than this or for Real Estate or Non-profit Fundraisers will be listed in the terms section of each auction. The listed terms on any auction will prevail over any standard terms. PLEASE REVIEW EACH AUCTION'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7. If an item is subject to sales tax, mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC shall collect sales tax at the time of payment. Tax shall be calculated based on the successful bid price plus the buyer's premium and follow all state and federal laws pertaining to sales tax.
8. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS", "WHERE IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ILLUSTRATIONS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS POSTED ON mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC WEBSITE ARE FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE. BUYER ASSUMES COMPLETE AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR INSPECTION OF ITEMS PRIOR TO BIDDING AND RELIES SOLELY ON ITS OWN INSPECTION AS TO THE CONDITION AND VALUE OF ITEMS. BUYER WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST mc-bid.com/McLaughlin Auctioneers LLC AND SELLER BASED ON THE CONDITION OR VALUE OF ITEMS.